People are finding it difficult to cope with the lockdown situation due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). The coronavirus (COVID-19) after hurting China is now spreading fast in Italy, Spain, the USA, the UK, and other countries. Most of the state and federal governments have announced a lockdown to cut the spread of Coronavirus. This kept people at home day and night. On the other hand, People are not easily accepting the changes.
I think the best way to cope with contemporary hard circumstances is to stay fit. This will result in a healthy positive mind, less anxiety, and will keep one calm and focused.
To help you with this, I recommend you to download Seven – 7 Minute Workout. For the i0S version, Click here.
This is the best fitness app to stay fit while on lockdown due to the Coronavirus Outbreak.
Best Fitness App Seven-7 Minute Key Features:
- Editor’s Choice
- Work out anywhere, anytime. No equipment is needed.
- Daily 7-minute workout challenge
- Compete with friends for extra encouragement and support
- Create customed workouts tailored to your needs and preferences
- Many personal trainers voice the Drill Sergeant, Cheerleader, and more