Learn how to check the Jazz number. Get the Jazz number check code to reveal the details regarding your sim number.
This method will help you to see the sim number, owner name, registered city, etc.
Method via Dialer
- Dial *99# from your mobile phone dialer.
- A window with your contact number will appear on your screen.
Method via SMS
- Text MNP to 667.
- You’ll receive a message with details including the owner’s name, CNIC number, and date of activation.
Note: This method can be used for all Mobile telecom networks in Pakistan that including Ufone, Zong, and Telenor.
Mobilink Postpaid customers and Warid sim users can use both methods same as Jazz.
(Check also: Jazz Super Card)
The benefit of checking the Jazz number
- To check your forgotten old number
- Finding the number and owner details of a lost phone
- For taxation purpose
- For documentation reasons.
- For personal record
1 thought on “How to Check the Jazz number?”
Jazz monthly whatsapp packages
Comments are closed.