Jazz E care is an information-based portal that lets customers manage their sim number, call log, internet history, etc. The portal is basically a part of the Mobilink e-care service. Mobilink is the parent company of Jazz. Warid network users can also use Jazz e care features.
Jazz e care Features
- Calls, SMS, and Internet history
- Jazz sim number management
- Track details regarding your registered mobile number
- Account Details
- Billing & Payment, Balance Inquiry, Remaining Balance / Internet Data
- Recharge History
How to register for Jazz E care?
Follow the instructions below to register to the Jazz e-care portal. It must be noted that this is part of the Mobilink e-care system.
- Visit the website
- Click on the Mobilink Connect Login button
- Enter Mobile Number, then press Next to log onto your Jazz E-Care Account
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a text message
- To continue the verification process, type 1 in response to the received message
- In a few seconds, you will receive a unique verification code on your Mobilink/Jazz Number
- Finally, the user will receive the login name and password in a text message.
Terms & Conditions
- Please make sure that your Mobilink Jazz Number is activated and can be verified in accordance with PTA terms and conditions.
- Withholding tax 5% will be applied on recharge/bill.
- Default charges for Internet usage are 2 Per MB+TAX. The charging pulse will be 512KB.
- Standard taxes apply to the remaining data check.
- For further assistance regarding any issue or about Mobilink Jazz ECare, please dial Jazz helpline 111.
- Unwanted or unethical texts can be reported to PTA by sending Sender’s Number to 9000 – PTA.
- Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – Pakistan Telecommunication Authority.
Keep using the Mobilink E-care portal to enjoy easy sim number management.
Related: Jazz Tax Certificate