The Jazz Super card details are available here. The Jazz Super Card 600 and Jazz Super Card 1000 are called Jazz Super Duper and Super Duper Plus respectively. The validity for both cards is one month.
The free minutes, SMS, and internet MBs are provided by loading any of the two super Cards.
Jazz Super Card RS 1000
This card is also called Monthly Super Duper Plus. It cost you around Rs. 889 including tax but a Rs 1000 recharge is required. The offer provides a whopping 8 GB of 4G internet data. That’s best for jazz customers who are hardcore internet users.
|Jazz Warid||4000 Minutes|
|Other Network||200 Minutes|
Jazz Super Card RS 600
This is popular among the two Jazz super cards. The 600 card gives you 3GB of 4G internet with 3000 SMS. Further users can enjoy 3000 Jazz to Jazz and Jazz to Warid minutes. On other networks, 100 free minutes are given. Dial *706# to subscribe to the amazing Jazz super card RS 600 package.
|Jazz Warid||3000 Jazz+Warid Minutes|
|Other Network||100 Minutes|
If you want all one Jazz bundle that is less than 600 or 1000 rupees then check the Jazz Call Packages. There you can find daily, weekly, and monthly all in one bundle. The All-in-one bundle consists of internet, calling, and SMS packages together.
Check Also: Jazz Call Packages
Terms and Conditions (Important)
- The offer will expire at midnight on the 30th calendar day (including subscription day). The days counting will start from the day of the subscription.
- Customers will have to dial *706# again to avail of the Offer more than once
- All free minutes will be posted at the time of subscription and will expire at 23:59 hrs of the 30th calendar day.
- Free Minutes / SMS / Data will be usable 24 hours a day (no time limit)
- Free Data MBs are usable on both 3G & 4G connectivity.
- Call setup charges are not applicable for this bundle.
- However, the balance of Rs.0.15 needs to be maintained to make calls through the bundle
- Overage of Rs.2/MB applies for all mobile internet bundle
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site, etc