PTCL had always been a pioneer in introducing tech and internet advancements in Pakistan. Monthly, millions of users log on to the company’s billing portal and check their PTCL bills online. Here you will find information about the PTCL bill payment methods that let you pay PTCL Bill Online. Customers can pay for internet, telephone, Evo device, and smart tv monthly charges online or offline. This was initiated by Pakistan telecommunication Company Limited to update its billing system with the online portal facility.
PTCL BILL PAYMENT METHODS
Do you want a convenient option to pay your PTCL bill? With the advent of technology, Pakistan telecommunication Company Limited facilitates you to pay your bill by using a number of payment options. Let’s discuss them.
Users can pay their PTCL bill online via a Debit card/ATM or Credit Card. Further, they can also pay their bills via Jazz Cash, Online banking apps, and other payment platforms.
Credit/Debit Card/ATM Card
Click on the following button to redirect to the official PTCL website page for online billing.
آن لائن بلنگ کے لیے پی ٹی سی ایل کی آفیشل ویب سائٹ پیج پر ری ڈائریکٹ کرنے کے لیے درج ذیل بٹن پر کلک کریں۔
Pay PTCL Bill by Jazz Cash
Download the Jazz Cash application from the links below and follow the steps after that.
- Open the Jazz Cash app on your phone and click on the “Pay bills” tab.
- Select Telephone
- Select PTCL Landline(Same for Broadband Internet) or PTCL Vfone
- Put your consumer Number(Account ID) in the blank and click on next.
- Finally, your Bill Status will appear.
Users can also use the Jazz code to check and pay PTCL bills by dialing *786#. Simply select the “Pay bills” option and follow the instructions.
Pay via easy paisa.
If you do not own a credit card or debit card, you can still pay your bill through easy paisa. You can download the easy paisa mobile app and pay through the easy paisa mobile app. It is another expedient option that saves your time as well as energy.
Payment via Cash Payment Machines
Similarly, like ATM depositing machines, Public Cash Payment Machines (PCPMs) deposit cash for billing. As a result, customers can save time by using the easy-touch user interface available on these machines.
PTCL One-Stop Centers
If you are not interested in paying the bill online, you can pay it manually. Visit a nearby PTCL One-Stop Center to pay your landline, internet, or Evo monthly charges.
So what are you waiting for? Pay your bill by deploying one of the above-mentioned options. Hope so, this informative guide will help you in paying your PTCL bills conveniently.
- Provide a valid e-mail address. Thus, it will ensure that your monthly e-bill is regularly mailed.
- Contemporary, the company provides you the facility to pay bills conveniently via Upaisa Agent or Upaisa Wallet. In this case, you just have to provide your Area code & Landline number instead of the Account/reference number.
- Unable to pay the bill for 3 months will result in a disconnection. To clarify, you have clear arrears to resume your connection.
PTCL Account ID is a 10-digit number printed on the PTCL bill. The PTCL Account ID is used to create an e-portal login or to check your bill online.
Yes, Anyone can check their PTCL bill from their mobile. You can visit the website from any internet browser installed on your phone.