SCB Online Banking is a convenient, effortless, and secures Online Banking service available to Standard Chartered customers, in Pakistan.
Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) Online Login/Internet Banking Registration
Click on the following button to get register or login to the Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) Online Banking platform:
SCB Online Banking Features
With SCB Online Banking, their customers can easily access and control their account or credit card details through the internet, and much more!
SCB Online Banking gives its customers access to the summary of their account profile at the Personal Homepage once they have logged in to Online Banking. Their customers can access the transactions belonging to all their accounts under the umbrella of the Account Services Account information section.
Moreover, they can see their transactional history up to one year for their accounts and the latest two statements of their credit card account. Online Banking also gives you the Mailbox option that permits its customers to see any messages that the Bank has sent them. Their customers are provided with transaction alerts by email.
With SCB Online banking Service, their customers can transfer funds effortlessly between their own Standard Chartered account, to another pre-registered Standard Chartered Pakistan account. SCB customers will need to pre-register their accounts before they make a funds transfer. The fund’s transfer limit can be up to PKR 500,000. With Immediate Fund transfers to other Standard Chartered accounts within Pakistan, it will take effect right after the transaction.
Credit Card Services
SCB Online Banking provides services i.e. Cards Balance inquiry, Card Payment, and Credit Standing Instructions. SCB customers can access their current Standard Chartered Credit Card statement online and two previous card statements anytime by just a click on Card Information under Card Services and select the statement that they need to view.
Credit Card statements are categorized as:
Current Transactions: See all transactions recorded after last month’s statement from the Bank.
Last statement: See last month’s statement.
Prior statement: See statement ‘prior’ to the last month’s statement
SCB customers can make payments of their credit card bills online via immediate or Set-up Standing order payment mode. Just click on Card Payment under Card Services and select the card you need to pay, your debiting account, and payment amount.
Just call SCB 24 Hours Phone banking or contact branch to link account and credit cards to same existing ID and PIN.
Reasons to Select SCB Online Banking
- It’s convenient to apply. And, it’s FREE!
- Have instant access to the latest information on your accounts.
- Takes only a few minutes to access and conduct a banking transaction.
- Access your Standard Chartered accounts 24 hours of the day, 365 days of the year.
- It’s worldwide access, as long as you can access the Internet with the recommended internet browser.
- No special software required.
- Wide range of services. Moreover, they will frequently add new services for more convenience.
Make sure the confidentiality of your Online Banking ID and Online Banking password. Beside this, you should also take the following security measures:
- If you suspect that your ID or Password has been revealed, change your password IMMEDIATELY.
- DO NOT use easily recognized numbers and words as your password.
- Even for a short while, REMEMBER TO LOG OUT of the system and close your browser whenever you leave your computer.
- On a frequent basis, clear your browser’s cache so that your account information is removed.
- Always use the latest recommended internet browser so that you are using the most updated security features available.
- Call our phone banking immediately if you suspect any unauthorized transactions on your account.
- Take note of your last log-in date and time, as indicated at the Personal Homepage, each time you log-in to the service.
CHECK ALSO: FAYSAL BANK INTERNET BANKING