STC is offering mofawtar Plans for its postpaid customers. Find the best mofawtar offer according to your need.
|Mofawtar Basic||3 GB Internet, 3GB stcwifi 100 Minutes||80.5 SR||send 4091 to 900|
|Mofawtar 2||8 GB Internet, 8 GB stcwifi, Unlimited STC Calls, 200 Call minutes to another network.||128 SR||4092 to 900|
|Mofawtar 3||100 GB, 100 GB stcwifi Unlimited STC Calls, 1000 Call Minutes to other networks||264.5 SR||4093 to 900|
|Mofawtar 4||Unlimited Internet, Unlimited STC Calls, 1 GB Roaming Data, Unlimited STCwifi||517.5 SR||4094 to 900|
|Mofawatar5||Unlimited Internet, Unlimited STC Calls, Unlimited Roaming Data, Unlimited STCwifi||920 SR||4095 to 900|
- 5G key is activated by default for new customers, and for existing customers send 4251 to 900 to activate the 5G key for FREE.
- Calls within the packages features exclude calling the unified numbers (9200), the price is 34.5 Halala per minute.
- Short numbers to customers care center from other operators (34.5 Halala /min)
- Calls will be charged 23 Halala per minute after consuming the free minute within the STC network and 34.5 Halala per minute after consuming the free calls to another network.
- SMS will be charged 28.75 Halala per SMS after consuming the free SMS within your package.
How to check the remaining minutes and data on STC Mofawtar plan?
There are two ways to check the remaining minutes and data. First is by sending 2220 or “balance” to 900. Second method is to check plan status on mystc App.
Check Also: Zain Internet Packages