Get a copy of the WASA Rawalpindi bill through the online link below. It is stated that the bill should be paid on time to avoid any disconnection.
Enter Your 8 Digit Consumer Code to get access to your bill.
WASA Rawalpindi was established on 1st April 1998, starting its operation for the Rawalpindi division.
Functions of WASA Rawalpindi
- Distribution and O&M of Water Supply
- Source: Rawal Lake Filtration Plant, Khanpur Dam, Tomar Service Reservoir, and Tubewells.
- Distribution Network including Water Works
- O&M of Sewerage System
- Billing and Revenue (water charges) collection to gather Financial Self-Sustainability.
- Regulating Defaulters / Unauthorized Connections etc.
- Short Term and Long Term Planning for searching Additional Water Sources & Implementation to meet potential water supply and Sewerage demand.
- The long term projects such as the Augmentation of the water supply system based on Chahan Dam